How to grow your card
Growing seed paper is a fun, eco-friendly way to add a bit of greenery to your home or garden. With just a few simple steps, you can create a unique and beautiful addition to your outdoor space.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Gather the supplies. You’ll need seed paper (which can be purchased online in our store or perhaps has been gifted as part of a gift or product), a shallow container or tray, potting soil, and water.
2. Prepare the seed paper. Cut the paper into small pieces (about 1-2 inches in size) and place them in the container or tray.
3. Add water. Slowly add water to the container until the paper is completely soaked.
4. Plant the paper. Once the paper is soaked, spread it out in the container and cover it with a layer of potting soil.
5. Place in the sun. Place the container in a sunny spot and water it every day.
6. Watch it grow! After a few days, you should begin to see the seeds sprouting from the paper. And there you have it! With just a few simple steps, you can have a beautiful and unique addition to your garden.